PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THE USE OF SERVICES AS WELL AS ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT, ACCEPTANCE AND COMPLIANCE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
The Website is owned and operated by “R19 Furniture Pvt. Ltd” having its office at G-121/C MIA Phase 2nd Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan- 342005. In the following Terms and conditions, references to “you” and “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” shall mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean “RJ19.in”, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
By mere use of our website (hereinafter referred to as “Website” or “RJ19.in”), you shall be contracting with “RJ19.in” and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations with “RJ19.in”.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Use of the website is available only to persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. The persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.
- However; as a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. “RJ19.in” reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to the notice of “in” or if it is otherwise discovered that you are incompetent to contract.
Your account and Obligations
- If you use this Site, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree that details you provide us with are accurate and complete and inform us immediately of any changes in the information that you provided at the time of registration. “in” reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content in their sole discretion.
- You must not assign keywords to your account in a manner which is misleading and unlawful which damage the reputation and goodwill of others. “in” shall not be liable for any acts and omissions on your part.
Conduct of users
- You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Site or its access to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the website or its services you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all the necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for/to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about “in”, its associates and partners on any property owned by “RJ19.in”.
- You further agree that you are solely responsible for your information and shall not use website for following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; or violates any law for time being in force;
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website.
- If you delete your contents, “in” will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be removed immediately.
- “RJ19.in” has the sole right to, (i) to remove any content which in the opinion of “in” is/are voilative of “RJ19.in’s” policy or in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) to terminate or deny access of website.
- “RJ19.in” shall not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.“RJ19.in” does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- Subject to the terms of the Shipping Policy; the title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you when the shipment of the product is made by “in” to the shipping carrier.
- If any provision of the Terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms and conditions shall continue to be in full force and effect.